Mission and Beliefs
In the spirit of the Catholic tradition, the St. Michael School community is committed to teaching all students to become independent, life-long learners, and to make Christ the center of their lives.
- Catholic faith formation and student learning are the priorities of our school.
- Each student is a valued individual with spiritual, intellectual, physical, social, and emotional needs.
- All students can learn.
- Students learn in different ways and are provided with a variety of instructional approaches and opportunities to support and enrich their learning and creativity.
- Parents, teachers, administrators, staff, students, and community members share in the responsibility of providing a supportive and safe learning environment within our school.
- Our commitment to continuous improvement enables students to become Christ- centered, confident, self-directed, life-long learners.