The St. Michael Parent/Teacher Conferences will be held on Tuesday, February 19th from 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm and Thursday, February 21st from 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
Reminder: The site will go live and you may schedule your conferences beginning Tuesday, February 12th at 8:00 am. If you sign in prior to this time you will receive a message that says “There are no events currently available.”
The website is open to schedule conferences. You will be able to sign up until Monday (2/18) at midnight. After that conference scheduling will be closed and no appoints will be able to be made.
We will be using the internet based appointment booking system Pick-A-Time to coordinate your meeting times.
- Enter your email address and a password and push “Login/Create Account”. Even if you were registered last set of conferences.
- Fill in the required fields and register.
- Click on teacher(s) to schedule a conference on the selected dates. Each colored square represents an available meeting time. The legend shows you what teacher corresponds to what color and the times increase as you go down the page. Click on a square to book that time.
- Type students first and last name and click on “Create appointment”
- Repeat until you have a time with each teacher you’d like to visit with
- If you need to change or cancel your conference time, log back in and check on “cancel”.
- If you have more than 1 child in the same homeroom, you will need to use another email address. If you do not have another email address, follow the directions at the bottom of the website.
- At any time you can click on “printable schedule” and print the resulting web page to get a hard copy of your schedule.
- If you want to make changes to your schedule, you can log in at any time with your email and password.
Please Note: If you make an appointment with a teacher that your child does not have a class with, the appointment will be cancelled. Junior High parents will be limited to 2 conferences so all parents have an opportunity to meet with the teachers.
If you have any questions, please contact the office at (614) 885-3149.