The St. Michael Parent/Teacher Conferences will be held on Thursday, November 13th from 4:00 pm-8:00 pm and Friday, November 14th from 8:00am-3:00pm. We will be using the internet based appointment booking system Pick-A-Time to coordinate your meeting times.
Reminder: The site will go live and you may schedule your conferences beginning Friday, November 7th at 3pm and the site will close on Wednesday, November 12th at noon. No conferences will be scheduled after that time.
Click here to schedule your conferences.
We will be using the internet based appointment booking system Pick-A-Time to coordinate your meeting times.
- Enter your email address and a password and push “Login/Create Account”. Even if you were registered for the last set of conferences.
- Fill in the required fields and register.
- Click on St. Michael Fall 2014 Conferences
- Click on teacher(s) to schedule a conference on the selected dates. Each colored square represents an available meeting time. The legend shows you what teacher corresponds to what color and the times increase as you go down the page. Click on a square to book that time.
- Type student’s first and last name and click on “Create appointment”.
- Repeat until you have a time with each teacher you’d like to visit with.
- If you need to change or cancel your conference time, log back in and check on “cancel”.
- If you have more than 1 child in the same homeroom, you will need to use another email address. If you do not have another email address, follow the directions at the bottom of the website.
- At any time you can click on “printable schedule” and print the resulting web page to get a hard copy of your schedule.
- If you want to make changes to your schedule, you can log in at any time with your email and password.
Middle School Reminders
With the middle school being so large, it is difficult for parents to schedule a time with all teachers, leaving you with unanswered questions. In order to give everyone an opportunity to meet with middle school teachers, we are asking parents to schedule no more than two conferences with their child’s teachers. This enables more parents to meet with specific middle school teachers to address their questions and concerns for that subject area. If you do schedule a conference with more than two teachers, your conference will be cancelled. Please note that all teachers are providing detailed comments, either on the report card or on a separate sheet that will come home with the report card.
Please Note: If you make an appointment with a teacher that your child does not have a class with, the appointment will be cancelled.
If you have any questions, please contact the office at (614) 885-3149 or email Mrs. Gowitzka (firstname.lastname@example.org)